The Slone Group’s interactive, site specific training empowers individuals with the leadership skills that liberate, inspire and motivate powerful performance at every level of the organization. Leadership skills and techniques that help individuals respond to market pressures and internal pressures.
New technology. Participative management. Statistical Process Control. Corporate culture. Values and Goals. Just-in-time production. The workplace is changing and so are the skills that employees need to succeed.
The upskilling of work in America is driven by technical changes, innovation, and a sense of heightened competition. Business strategies such as collaboration, exemplary customer service and emphasis on quality demand teamwork, listening skills, the ability to set goals, creativity and problem-solving skills.
Couple this with the movement toward more participative management and decision-making at the point of production or point of sale, and it is easy to see why we need a new kind of American worker, one who can:
- Operate effectively within the parameters of the organization
- Assume responsibility willingly and motivate co-workers toward exemplary performance
Our programs provide the “how-to” – the behavioral skills that enable individuals to perform at the exceptionally high levels needed today.
- Leadership – A compilation of all the skills that make a leader effective in the workplace
- Diversity – The collection of similarities and differences, that we each carry with us at all times based upon: characteristics we were born with; experiences we’ve had; choice we’ve made
- Business Communication – Learning the importance of business communications, understand the skills and techniques of effective communication, and strength interpersonal communication skills with both internal and external customers.
- Building Relationships of Trust – Is trust demanded, earned or learned? Bridging the gap between vertical and horizontal relationships, identifying solid steps to establish, gain, business and retain trust.
- Coaching – Identifying techniques to coach team members to higher performance, aiding employees in developing their own problem solving skills, opening lines of communication, and empowering individuals to take initiative in the workplace.
- Conflict Resolution – Providing a model for effective management of conflict to result in increased collaboration, innovation, problem solving and productivity in the workplace.
- Harassment in the Workplace – Taking a look at the legal aspects of harassment, how to combat it, and how to avoid inappropriate behaviors.